How to get here
The Narbonnaise regional park is situated near the city of Narbonne in the Occitanie region of southern France.
On the Mediterranean coast, not far from the Pyrenees and the Spanish border, the park is easily reached from all directions, being just 100km south west of Montpellier, 75km east of Carcassonne and 45km north of Perpignan.
By train from London & Paris
Keep your carbon footprint down and come by train!
To Narbonne railway station: trains direct from Paris (Gare de Lyon), Lille and Brussels.
Regional connections from Bordeaux-Toulouse-Carcassonne, Nice-Marseille-Montpellier, Barcelona-Perpignan.
Local connections from Port-la-Nouvelle, Leucate-La Franqui.
Bike compartments available on trains.
The following motorways will bring you to the Narbonnaise.
– A75 (through the Massif Central): Paris – Clermont Ferrand – Millau – Narbonne
– A6 & A7 (down the Rhône valley): Paris – Lyon – Orange
– A9 (towards Spain): Orange – Montpellier – Narbonne – Perpignan – Barcelona
– A61 Toulouse – Carcassonne – Narbonne
All of the regional French airports mentioned below are within easy driving distance of the Narbonnaise regional park, and all offer car hire.
- Carcassonne (: flights from London Stansted, Manchester, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Cork.
- Béziers: flights from London (Luton & Stansted), Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh.
- Perpignan: from London Stansted, Birmingham, Southampton, Dublin.
- Montpellier: from London (Gatwick, Luton & Heathrow), Dublin.
- Toulouse: from London (Gatwick, Luton & Heathrow), Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Dublin.